TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contract must be signed in order to proceed with the production of the purchasers order.
2. Payment Schedule:
a) Standard Engineering Plans as required for Council Submission – $350 payable upfront. If they purchaser does not proceed with the order for any reason, this fee is not refundable. This fee is included in the quoted price.
b) 50% of the Total balance is payable to process the order. No part of deposit is refundable once production has commenced.
c) The remaining balance is payable seven (7) days prior to delivery. This means cleared funds.
d) Web site Auctions are payable within three (3) days of the Auction close date.
e) Custom Orders are payable in full as the order is placed.
Acceptable payments can be received in the form of Electronic Funds Transfer, bank cheque or cash payments prior to delivery.
2. Prices remain valid for a period of one month from deposit date. Thereafter, prices may be subject to change without notice, according to price increases from suppliers.
3. Any changes to the quotation must be made in writing prior to the kit being ordered. Changes cannot be made once product has been ordered. Verbal changes will not be accepted.
4. Equipment Traders Australia Pty Ltd will endeavour to supply the kit within four weeks from the deposit date, but will not be held responsible for delays caused by industrial actions, supplier shortages or any other circumstances beyond our control.
5. All orders are subject to delivery fees, which vary according to location and size of order.
6. The purchaser agrees to accept the delivery or pick up on the notified date. Once delivery arrangements have been made, the purchaser must give 48 hours notice of change of delivery or pick up arrangements. If the purchaser cannot accept delivery of products on the specified date, after a period of 7 days, the purchaser will be a charged storage fees of $100/week.
7. The purchaser agrees to be on site to accept and sign for delivery. It is the Purchasers responsibility to check that all material has been supplied against the bill of material supplied by Equipment Traders. In the event of a shortage of product, the purchaser must advise Equipment Traders within 3 days of the delivery.
8. All weather access must be provided at delivery sites. Drivers will not enter unsafe sites. The delivery driver will not be held responsible for any damage caused to access roads, pipes of any type, concrete or bitumen driveways, used for the delivery. This is the customer’s responsibility and cannot be wavered for any reason.
A site delivery form must be filled in by the customer and sent to Equipment Traders at the signing of this contract.
9. Equipment Traders are suppliers of kit garages and sheds and are not licensed to build. All arrangements for the erection of the goods are to be made by the purchaser. The purchaser may choose to use a licensed shed erector of their choice or become an owner/builder. Any licensing required by state law is the responsibility of the purchaser.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay for any building permits, insurances or fees which may be required, by any public authority, and that the supplier has no responsibility to do so.
11. The purchaser acknowledges that it will be his/her/their responsibility to obtain all relevant development consents.
12. Equipment Traders provides Engineering plans and specifications for the said kit via email and one (1) copy with the delivery. Any alterations required to be made to the plans due to the proposed site or other special requirements by the purchaser or any public authority for the said kit is the responsibility of the purchaser and will be charged to the purchaser. The supplier accepts no responsibility for positioning of windows / roller doors / access doors / sliding doors or any other accessories.
13. The supplier quotes roller door sizes – not opening sizes, and takes no responsibility should any type of vehicle etc. not fit under any openings. It is the Purchasers responsibility to ensure opening sizes are correct.
Colours are signed off with this agreement. If colour changes are required they must be made in writing and approved by Equipment Traders Pty Ltd, prior to the order be placed. Equipment Traders Pty Ltd will be not held responsible for incorrect colour choices.
14. Should additional fixings be required other than what is supplied, the purchaser will be charged accordingly.
15. Equipment Traders takes no responsibility for incorrectly erected products either by Owner Builder or any Shed Erector. The building must be built according to the Engineering Plans and Building Guide. If for any reason, the erection of the building has been erected not according to the Plans, then any additional material that may be required is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
16. The purchaser indemnifies Equipment Traders Australia Pty Ltd against any/all costs associated with any building charges including building charges for incorrectly supplied or short materials. However, if incorrect supply has been made, Equipment Traders Australia Pty Ltd will supply the correct materials as originally quoted and pick up any wrong supply.
17. Quotations are an offer by Equipment Traders Australia Pty Ltd to sell the “kit” specified and is conditional on the approval by the directors/partners.
18. All prices quoted include GST.
19. Where Equipment Traders have supplied products found to be faulty, these will be replaced if deemed fair by Equipment Traders Pty Ltd however, Equipment Traders will not be responsible for any labour costs incurred in replacing/building the products in any way. Freight for any replaced product is the responsibility of the customer. Where Equipment Traders Pty Ltd source products from suppliers we can only offer replacements based on our supplier’s warranty terms and conditions. Once the purchaser has accepted and signed for products it is deemed that the products have been supplied in good condition.
18. Equipment Traders Pty Ltd will:
o Comply will all the relevant laws, regulations and company policies regarding fair-trading.
o Adhere to the trade practices act and state legislation.
o Act and make decisions in accordance with the commitment to fair-trading.
o Conduct business with integrity & in accordance with community & business ethical standards behaviour.
o Encourage & respond to feedback from our customers, suppliers and team members to ensure continuous improvement.
o Communicate honestly about our products and services with our customers
o Communicate in plain language to ensure information is clear, accurate and easily understood
Name:………………………………………………… Quote/Inv No:………………………………………….
I, the undersigned (hereinafter called the purchaser) have read the Terms described above and agree to them.
Signed (purchaser): ……………………………………………………………… Date: ……………………………………
Equipment Traders Australia Pty Ltd T/A Wild Boar ShedsPO Box 643 Moss Vale NSW 2577 Ph: 02 4860 3333